Massage therapy is a time-tested healing modality that relieves stress, tension, inflammation, anxiety, and a host of physical problems. The skilled massage therapists at Daly Integrated Medical Group in Titusville, Florida, provide therapeutic massage sessions to alleviate your physical limitations and optimize your overall health. Call to schedule an appointment.
What is massage therapy?
Massage is a high-touch chiropractic care technique. Your massage therapist uses their hands to apply strategic pressure to your muscles and tissues to stimulate blood flow, alleviate pain, and help you relax.
What are the different types of massage therapy?
At Daly Integrated Medical Group, you have a wide range of massage therapy options:
- Relaxation massage: for stress reduction
- Deep tissue massage: releases toxins, eases chronic pain, and focuses on specific areas
- Hot stone massage: deep tissue work loosens tense muscles
- Pregnancy massage: to relieve the strain of extra weight during pregnancy
- Sports massage: frees up muscle tension and enhances flexibility
Your massage therapist may recommend a combination of massages to meet your needs and goals.
What conditions does massage therapy treat?
The following conditions respond well to massage therapy:
- Joint pain
- Neck pain
- Chronic sleep disorder
Tell your massage therapist about your aches, pains, and challenges, so she’s sure to address them in your session.
What are the benefits of massage therapy?
You’ll be amazed at all the improvements you realize with massage therapy. Some of its key benefits are:
- Improves digestion
- Complements detoxification
- Increases blood circulation
- Lowers your heart rate
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps your musculoskeletal system recover
- Decreases emotional stress
- Accelerates post-surgery healing
- Quickens sports injury recovery
- Enhances lymphatic function
- Improves balance
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Eases pain
- Lowers inflammation
- Increases range of motion
- Enhances flexibility
Whether you need a single massage or make them part of your wellness routine, the multitude of benefits can improve your overall health.
What can I expect during my massage therapy?
When you arrive at Daly Integrated Medical Group’s state-of-the-art clinic, you’ll head into a serene, private room for your personal massage.
You’ll review your goals with your therapist and decide on the type of massage that’s best suited to your needs. Then you get comfortable on the massage table and let your cares drift away. Most massages last from 45-90 minutes.
Call the office to schedule your massage therapy session.